It’s tulip season and time to tip-toe through them!
Florissa shares her favorite destinations across Canada just in time for Mother’s Day. Find your place in the sun and enjoy these gorgeous flowers showing off all their vivid colour in high bloom. Whether you live on the west coast, in the prairies, or on eastern shores, there’s a tulip walk for you!
- University of Alberta Botanic Gardens, Calgary, Alberta
- Calgary Zoo Conservatory and Gardens, Calgary, Alberta
- Muttart Conservatory, Edmonton, Alberta
- The Edwardian Gardens, Regina, Saskatchewan, showcases over 5,000 tulips!
- Assiniboine Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Montreal Botanical Gardens, Montreal, Quebec
- Laval Tulip Festival 2018 & U Pick Tulip Field – check their website for dates!
- Parc du Bois-de-Coulonge, Quebec City, Quebec
- Plains of Abraham, Battlefield Park, Quebec City, Quebec
- Roger Van den Hende Botanical Garden, Quebec City, Quebec
- Kingsbrae Garden, St. Andrews, New Brunswick